Thursday, July 1, 2010

Butterfly Kisses

The new girly kit has been relesed today over at Wicked Princesses ;) I loved using it...even the little touches of purple!
I will be sharing the background technique used on this LO later this month..

Be warned, its MESSY!
But kinda sweet!


And this will be my step-by-step project to be shared later this week...


And this is for my sis, her groom and his groomsmen. No journalling as I am leaving that for her to fill in;)



Today, I am loving NOT being at work...God bless the school holidays I say! We (the kids and I) went down for a morning breakfast meeting, and then the rest of the day was ours...Sam was funny last night asking about the 'party' we were going to. I told him it wasn't a party, so he replied 'All right then, the feast' LOL. With my kids, it seems to ALWAYS be about the food!
Have a great day my wonderful friends, thanks for stopping by!



8 comments:

donna said...

I love that LO Kirsty! I can wait for you to show us how to do that background... I love getting messy lol

Her Essential Hand said...

hahaha at Sam, he is tooo cute, and food = boys!!!!! :)
MY GOODNESS... that LO.. um.. WOW WOW WOW
x

Alyssa said...

WOW tunning LO Can't wait for you to share the details :) xx
Lys

Kate said...

this is so gorgeous kirst, cant wait to get mine now!!

jules said...

that is absolutely stunning kirsty....just beautiful....i want to cry now i missed out on the kit...but i'll check out your tute any way to learn the techniques for sure!!!

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous stuff Kirsty!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oooo soooo stunning!!! LOVE this!

LG said...

such cool colors on that first layout