Monday, April 25, 2011

Ooops!

I promise I haven't forgotten you! Assignments, school holidays and some really tough days combined forces and kept me from updating my blog...
Thank you SO much to everyone who stopped by during the KaiserCraft blog hop! I was absolutely stunned with the amount of comments! I kept calling my husband over to the computer to see the total rising and rising!
Congratulations to Beverley! I hope you have seen the announcement that you were the random winner of the little giveaway :)
I'm sure I'll be seeing a little more of you this week...I am on blogging for KaiserCraft this week, so lots of pretties to share!

2 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Welcome back Kristy. Hopefully you get some time to relax this week too.

Wendy (Elliott) Loose said...

You won an award!
http://br0kenbabyd0ll.blogspot.com/2011/04/chaos-clutter-and-cancer-oh-my-received.html