Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Really Quick Gift Idea...

The teachers at the local kindy here have been more than fabulous helping me with my uni assignments this term. I really wanted to give them a little something to say *thanks*.
So, despite my assignment being about pre-school aged children and healthy eating, I bought a little packet of these for them....
LOL

I was just going to make a quick *thank you* card, but decided to get a bit fancy with the packaging instead, and created these using Kaisercraft Loire Valley, and the gorgeous new Hey Birdie lines

I think they look fairly cute, I used all scraps and its a GREAT way to make a little gift a bit more personal and fabulous!
The best part about using the Kaisercraft lines was that there was no need to try and coordinate anything, its all there, including the gift tags!
Have a great week my lovely friends, and thanks for stopping by!
Thank YOU also for your wonderful support on my tantrumy, whiny post from the weekend. I am slooooowly dragging myself out of my black hole, and I appreciate your lovely messages!





4 comments:

Chloe said...

Kirst... these are gorgeous gifts!!! Great idea! I'm not a hge Kaiser fan but I love the new Hey Birdie line. The colours are so yummy, hey!

I just saw your post from the weekend. I am sorry you're feeling that way. Life has a way of getting crappy all at once doesn't it? If there is anything I can do to help you out just drop me an email. I am here for you - you just gotta ask. Take care of yourself Kirsty xxx

Kate said...

so gorgeous kirst, lucky kindy teachers!!! xo

Kerryn said...

Great idea Kirsty!! They look gorgeous.

Marisa said...

Love this gift idea Kirsty! Love the ones you have made :)