Friday, April 2, 2010

April Scrap The Girls!

Hey there my blog! I am so sorry to have neglected you of late. By the time I get my required reading for uni done, I am so over the computer that blogging is the last thing on my mind. I have missed you though.... Yeah. Not loving uni.
So this month's challenge for Scrap the Girls is up on the STG blog :) A 5,4,3,2,1 challenge this month...use 5xbuttons, 4xpatterned papers, 3xflowers, 2xphotos and 1xalpha.

And there are FIVE prizes up for grabs!


I used my buttons on top of the black polka dots on my PP, and my 2nd pic is tucked behind my title :) A bit of a cathartic page about my mum and dad's upcoming move, and how it means our holidays in Ballina are on hiatus for a while :(

Hope you get an entry in, I would love to see what you create!!!


2 comments:

Marisa said...

Life does get hectic at times for all of us, so it is understandable that we have to do the important things first. Hope the study is going well! Love this layout, fab design and those colours, also love that you used buttons over the dots.
Lots of great inspirations on this one!

Julie said...

Love your take on the challenge Kirsty!..gorgeous!