Friday, April 23, 2010

The Cyber Crop has Begun!

And my first challenge is up and ready to go :)

Head on over to the forum to see my technique challenge....
To be extra 'challenging' I have used two criteria...to use stitching (hand or machine) and an altered pic (either simple altering like mine which is sanded and has a rub on, or more cool digi stuff)
I love this pic of my girls...it looks so sweet, like they are running over to their daddy for cuddles, but nope, he was bribing them to smile for more photos with a box of Roses chocolates....

5 comments:

Renee said...

Wow this is gorgeous Kirsty!!!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Wow, this is just stunning!!! Lol...I am constantly bribing my pair too, or else I'd never get a decent photo :)

Tiff Firth said...

bribes here include milkshakes and maybe, just maybe if I can get an extra smile or two, maybe a little choc frog.

very very noice Chick.

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous!! Love the tulle and the large blooms. Love it!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

OMG - those flowers look amazing! I've never seen anything like it! Your page is absolutely astounding!!! WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!