Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Cyber Crop is going strong!

I was to set the colour challenge yesterday for the Cyber Crop at WP, which I did, but not as I intended...I was supposed to have a LO ready to go as inspiration, but time ran away from me, and I ended up falling asleep for 3 HOURS in the time I had set aside to scrap...OOPS!
So instead, I found a pic, that had the colours I wanted to use, and used that instead! And then last night I worked on this...

All about my boy suddenly becoming frustrated with my attempts to photograph him...
As the title says, it had to happen eventually LOL



Happy weekend all!


6 comments:

Julie said...

Just love the inspiration photo and the layout Kirsty.

Kerryn said...

LOL you obviously needed the rest!

Love the colours you chose!! Gorgeous layout.

Kate said...

these colours are sooo fun kirst!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow, love the inspiration photo and your layout is stunning!!! Love the circles and the colours!

Teresa Dawn said...

Wow these are terrific!!!!!!!

Mrs. E said...

You are so creative! You inspire! (I'm quite jealous, too!)