Sunday, August 7, 2011

Another DownUnder Direct Share

A cute little box...With a little accordion album inside :)
All about my Pandora charms...this might seem silly to some, but I really liked telling the story behind each of my charms (and each charm has a story!)
Its amazing, but most of my bracelet relates back to mum :)
Probably fitting seeing as how she started the whole Pandora craze in our family!

Each of these flowers on the outside were made with plain old Bazzill and my Spellbinder Rose Creations die! Its amazing what a bit of water and drying time can do!
Thanks for stopping by!
I have a day teaching Grade One tomorrow...hope I can keep up with the energetic little sprouts!

4 comments:

Kate said...

enjoy your teaching kirst!! and your creations are delish!! xox

Kerryn said...

I think it's a fabulous idea to record the little details about the charms. I have a charm bracelet from yonkies ago and each charm has some special meaning - who gave it to me/when etc.

The box is absolutely divine too!!!

Hope you had a fun day teaching :).

Mrs Frizz said...

what a fabulous creation ... and a brilliant idea regarding the charms ... might have to lift that idea.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work!! Especially love those gorgeous flowers :))xx