Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh You Guys!!

Just before I went in for my job interview I checked my emails, and saw how many of you were thinking of me!
You have NO idea how amazing that felt!
I was SO nervous, but kept it together okay (I went to the Loo beforehand...so no nervous wee's on the interviewers floor LOL)

And.....

I got the job!
Starting on Monday (YIKES!!!!) I am the Prep/1 teacher at a beautiful little school :)

So, in the next week, I need to pack up my house, move 2 1/2 hours away, change the kids school and get my head around teaching a class full of gorgeous little kiddo-bugs! (one of whom will probably be one of my own!LOL)

Thank you SO much for your lovely support :)
You guys ROCK!

13 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

you photo is a crack up.

So does this mean you'll be 2.5 hours closer to your family??

hugs.
t

Alanna said...

WAY TO GO KIRSTY!!!!!!!!!! That's absolutely fabulous news!!!!

And wow, good on you for making the change you need to get a job you're happy with!! I bet you're super glad all the study paid off now!!

All the best with the move! :)

PS... where are you teaching?

Teresa Abajo said...

This is fantastic news!
Oh my you'll be busy over the next week - best of luck with everything. No wonder you were nervous if your interviewer looked anything like the woman in the photo LOL!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
I have been off blogging for awhile, but now I'm back and hopefully I'll have something interesting to say soon!

Kerryn said...

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations!!!! You will be amazing :).

donna said...

congratulations Kirsty! so.. are you heading in my direction???

Jasmine S said...

That is just fantastic. Well done to you and my goodness, now you have a lot of work to do getting ready for the move and change etc.
Congrats again.

Kate said...

well done kirst!! so proud of you!! xox

Barb Turner said...

Congratulations!! Must be a wonderful feeling, all your hard work paying off :) Good luck with the move

Mrs Frizz said...

woo hoo - congratulations, go you !!! You're gonna be a wee tad busy over the next week or two.

Love that pic ... fabbo ...

Karen Shady said...

Yay Kirsty. a bi congrats on the new job my friend. Im so happy for you, I know how hard you have worked xx.. good luck with the move.. arrrgghhh, I dont envy you :) brilliant photo xx

Leanne said...

OMGosh!!! That's fantastic!!! I knew you would get it!! woot woot!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow so many changes! Congrats! p.s do you want to send me your postal addie so I can get your July kit out to you? ;)