Saturday, December 5, 2009

Friday Faves :-)

Heh...late again, but as they say, better late than never!!!

#1 we had some spectacular storms this week! (This photo is NOT mine! Nor is it our storm...ours wasn't quite this spectacular!!) I love storms. I hang out the windows watching the thunder and lightning and wind. Love them! #2 My uber fine glue pen! Makes fiddly sticking so very very easy!
#3 Man Vs Wild...its the kids new fave show, and I just love how much they are loving watching Bear Grylls tackle a new challenge each week! They were especially horrified the week he squeezed elephant poop to get the water to drink LOL

And this is why mama likes Bear Grylls ;)




#4 having my lovely sis out for a visit!



#5 Our new puppy. I am loving how the kids are stepping up and helping care for our new baby. Not to mention how wonderful it is to have a sweet, playful little puppy in our house!!!



Have a great weekend all!!!




1 comment:

Chloe said...

Haha! I saw that show a week or two ago. Funny stuff!!! Thought it was a one off, but obviously not. Can see myself getting hooked!!!

How adorable is your new puppy?!!!! So cute!!!