Sunday, December 6, 2009

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Well, at our house anyways :)

Despite the lack of snow...to Sam's extreme disappointment LOL He was convinced that it snows at Christmas (thanks US television shows!)
We put up the tree for the first time in about 4 years. Yeah, I am mean. Seeing as we go away for Christmas most years I don't bother.
However, the long time between tree erections (hehehe 'erections') meant that I have absolutely NO idea where our decorations are. So we quickly walked down to Wayne's World and bought all new ones. (hence the bare-ish tree)
We HAD bought a bling-y star last time we were near shops though, so it was all good :)


And some self timer action LOL

Merry Christmas! Its certainly feeling like Christmas with the hot hot hot temps here today!



2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love your tree! Hooray for Wayne's World! LOL

Hope you had a great 'family day'!

On my way... said...

Hiya Kirsty!! Love the tree! Christmas has completel snuck up on me this year...My hubby put our lights up on the weekend, which look fabulous! But we can't put our tree up until my room is finished & everything in the lounge finds it's way back into it's rightful place, lol.

Thanks so much for the luv on my blog, but I can honestly say nope, not me! Ah well, maybe next year...!

xx