Monday, January 24, 2011

First Day Back!

Every year about this time, I start to think about home-schooling my kids.
Once they go back to school, I miss them so much.
The house is quiet.
I get stuff done.
But its no fun :(
Daisy agrees.... After 6 weeks of having them home, she also wants to home-school them ;)
They are growing so so so fast.
They did their own hair...apparently I only do *dorky* hair styles.
:-/
This girl is growing before my eyes! She seems so tall! (until I see her next to her classmates and she is the shortest in the class...like mother like daughter!)

And this little man...
He didn't want to go to Grade 1.
He wanted to stay in Prep for forever. And reading is stupid (apparently)

And now, its almost time to pick them up and hear about their day....
Would it be really uncool to be early for pick up on the first day back???
Thanks for stopping by! Hope your guys had a great first day back/at school fellow QLDers :)

3 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

wow. I've just noticed how alike your two girls are. I love school holidays too. the lack of routine and rushing around to be in time for the school bus.

ours are going back next week and I'm not ready for that either.

sharon said...

mine were pleased to go back to school, me not so pleased about having to drag them back into a routine (no one ever wants to get out of bed on a school day - holidays and weekends are different apparently!)LOVE the pink flowery headband!

Kerryn said...

awwwww :(. We've got one more week of school hols left.

LOL at Sam's assessment of reading. My DS would say reading is boring! Mind you everything is boring right now LOL!