Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Holy Pink!

Have you seen the Bubblegum Hills collection from Kaisercraft released this month?
I am loving creating with it! Its full of springy, gorgeous Eastery colours like pink, aqua, green and blue. (there is an aqua and cream polka dot paper that I am totally hoarding for a *perfect* project-gorgeous!)

I went all out girly girl for this little set of treaure drawers :)
Charlotte has had a new set of shelves put up in her room, and is determined that only *pretty* things will be put on them...not the boring books I had intended them for LOL


So this is the result :)
Perfect for little treasures, and yes, it was pretty enough to be displayed on the new shelf ;)


Thanks for stopping by, and thanks so much for your messages of support for today. It means alot. xxx

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

It's delightfully pink and pretty! I bet the girls love it :).