Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Sketch :)

This week's sketch is up over at Kaisercraft. Did you know that you could win one of their collections just by playing along with their sketches?
I did this one in a bit of a panic lol
I got an email from the gorgeous Ali, gently reminding me that my sketch was due ASAP.
I did this in about an hour. For me, that is SUPER fast. I tend to fiddle and shuffle papers for days as a general rule LOL

But, following a sketch, and sticking to the one co ordinated rang (Up, up and Away) made it quick and easy!

And I may have added a little bit of Prima blingage that arrived in my mail box this week ;)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! I am off to enjoy the last day of having my dad here with me before he goes home tomorrow :(


6 comments:

Kerryn said...

Just an hour! Far out!! It's fabulous!!

sharon said...

re wally - I forgive you! (it might be Amy that will want to have words with you! ;-) my boy preferred the longer limbed versions actually...still haven't done anything yet though. Love to here your kids feedback when he arrives! xo

Maryann said...

Darling layout...especially for an hour!! Love the doilies.
Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Lauren said...

Oooh this is beautiful!! Is that you as a bubba? Too cute! :)

Unknown said...

i like this layout...love the close up of the padlock

hilde janbroers said...

an hour??!!! My gosh, it's amazing! Love all the details....it's just fabulous!