Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An adendum...

To this post....
The chair is perfect for tired firefighters who got no sleep last night cause they had a call out at 1am and couldn't go back to sleep when they got home....
(see the little baby board book on the stool beside him? He was sitting trying to nap amidst the chaos this afternoon - in addition to my own three kids and my Tuesday/Wednesday baby, I had an extra two kids this afternoon- my Tuesday/Wednesday baby dragged a book out and he and her spent a good 5 minutes snuggled in the chair reading stories...made me smile)
Everyone has love for the chair!
I could not would not throw it out!
(and yes, that is TWO posts about a chair. I promise, I am DONE! LOL)

3 comments:

Jillene said...

We had a chair that we loved like that. We ran that poor thing into the ground. After 10 years it pooped out and we had to bid it a fond farewell. Now I can't find anything that even compares to replace it!!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

We have one of "those" chairs! We fight over it all the time! It's our cozy spot!

Lauren said...

Awww doesn't he look peaceful! It amazes me how men can sleep through just about ANYTHING when they are tired enough! LOL