Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wicked Princess LOs for march:)

So, I was lucky enough to get my mitts on the gorgeous Snorkel kit this month for Wicked princesses....The colours in this kits are SO cool, and I think my all time fave part of the kit was the 'Prepare to be Amazed stamp'. I can totally see this stamp being used on MANY LOs in the futiure..super heroes, graduations etc :)

Ugh, all the pics have been loaded bass ackwards (as my eloquent husband would say LOL)

This was a quick card I made using the scraps...I actually made another, but have NO idea where the photo is for that one... And the funniest LO this month....

Singstar was SUCH a hit at christmas time. Mick even had a go despite rolling his eyes and declaring he would NEVER sing using THAT...obviously a few drinks were required, but his version of 'Burning Ring Of Fire' has yet to be beaten LOL
And love this fish PP...the little opaque fish are cut out from some file folders I had on my desk.

And the instructions for this one are in the downloads section of the Wicked Princess blog.



I also started working on a little something to be shown next month :) Using the February card kit from WP...you should check those card kits out! I made one LO and two cards with heaps of stuff left over! And the kit only cost $14.95




Have a great week everyone!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kirsty, I'm lovin what you've done with this very cool kit!!! and love the fab idea to use those file folders :)
Aga xx

Lauren said...

Gorgeous layouts as usual. Love this kit too. Looking forward to seeing what you have done with the card kit! Oooh the suspense! LOL

Alyssa said...

WOW.. I just the colours on your LO.. That singstar page ROCKS!! xx
Lys

Kerryn said...

Gotta love those CC papers. The colours make me smile :).

Love the sneaky peek at the bottom. Looks very noice indeed!

Marisa said...

wow what can I say, those layouts and card are terrific. And that sneak peak...I want to see more please!
Oh ps love the new blog background, lovely!