Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pretty New Chanteuse :)

This collection is lovely.
So is the name...Chanteuse(pronounced Shan-toozie). Yeah. Its one of those words that are just fun to say ;)
I love how it co-ordinated with this Ornate Frame to make this little project...featuring my Chari Beth's silhouette :)
And a card...
And a LO
Loooooove the colours in this collection, even more than I like saying 'Chateuse'. And thats a fair bit of like ;)
Go on...say it...its cool huh?
Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. Have you seen this month's releases?? Chapter One is my NEW fave range. And the mini stamps that co-ordinate with Party Animals??? CUTE!

5 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

So pretty! Love it all!

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous!!! I love love love your silhouette frame. Must admit I'm a bit in love with Chapter One too. Think it may rank up there as one of my favourites :).

Janna Werner said...

I love your vintage projects, Kirsty!

readysetlove said...

Beautiful work.

TRACEY O said...

Lovely card and layout Kirsty.