Monday, May 2, 2011

Some more KaiserCraft Loveliness!

With the pretty Lullaby collection!
So many babies happening in my family at the moment...no, sadly not I...but my brother and his beautiful wife just had a gorgeous little boy Freddie, and my sister and her husband are due to have a little girl in August! So exciting!

This little project is for my sister's baby shower!
Funny story...I actually made these BEFORE she and her husband found out she was having a girl. I had a feeling this bubby would be a special little pink present from my mummy :)
I was so confident that I made 25 of these cards.
And then I got nervous LOL
Imagine if I had had to remake all of these in blue!!!!
I just loved the pastels, and the beautiful blue papers made me think of my favourite baby pic of Sammy :)
I remember taking this with my film SLR!!! No deleting there peeps!
We had just gone back to our room to have some lunch (Mick, Mum, Sam and I) And he was lying next to the window in his little plastic cot.
I was so worried about how I was going to cope with a BOY! I only had experience with little girls! I never realised how special a relationship was between a little boy and his mummy :)
I made this frame for baby Freddie...again before we knew whether he was a Kiera or a Freddie! (I know, I know...two for two on the gender predictions...I think I'll stop there LOL)
Love how the blue worked with white and just a smidgeon of black!
And some cards to pop into my card stash :)
So many babies arriving its handy to have a few cards in reserve!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Alanna said...

Gorgeous Kirsty! You've inspired me to pull out my Lullaby papers and get scrapping! I have a present I need to make for a friend's new baby girl and I think I might take inspiration from your F frame... and everything else!

HarmonySweetpea said...

Gorgeous. Love it all!

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful work!!

Karen Shady said...

love what you did with these collections Kirsty... (good hiding too LOL) Thanks for your gorgeous comment xx

Leanne said...

fabulous!!!

Kerryn said...

Love what you have created Kirsty!!

Hill St Friend said...

Well done, your so clever, your not just a pretty face.