Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Some more KaiserCraft

Whew!
Well, the whole KaiserCraft site went missing last week, so I thought I would share some more of my projects here!
A cute little pennant album(sorry Kate)
Showing off Sam's birthday photos from ages 2-6 :)
Each page is the same design, so it was quick and easy(the amazing patterns and colours in the Party Animals collection did all the work for me), and more importantly? He loves it!
And a LO from the gorgeous Party Animals collection!
Heeeee...my little man used to love that swing! You'd sit him in there and he would fall asleep within minutes! Handy for getting the washing in with both hands! LOL

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Awww look at your little man! Love the layout and the little album is just gorgeous! xx

Leanne said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!!

Kate said...

lucky you make bunting look oh-so- good!!! ;) xox

Camilla Ekman said...

You are so clever!!! Love that mini!!

Kerryn said...

These are fabulous Kirsty!!!

Karen Shady said...

very very cute Kirsty..... Love how you used these ranges this month xx take card my friend xx