Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Faves!

#1....mmmmmm strawberries....
#2 for some reason, I am a SUCKER for striped socks. I see them, and I MUST buy them. My kids would have enough striped socks for a small army of centipedes....
#3 am loving the look of the Basic Grey Lemonade collection. So pretty!

#4 Wholegrain rice biscuits...dipped in light cream cheese. YUM!!!#5*sigh* I really am just searching for a reason to put a pic of my boyfriend movie star crush on my blog, and this week I managed LOL I discovered Twilight 'fan fic'.




Now yes, some of it is bad. Really bad.




But I found this one that was good! Really good! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4847870/1/




(and once more cause I *heart* him LOL)
have a GREAT weekend!





8 comments:

danndel said...

I love stripey socks too!!! Love the Edward pics as well :)

foxylady said...

oooo Gosh u r way too quick 4 me.. I am still thinking about my favs this week

Jodi Dolbel said...

Haha Kristy!! Im a warewolf fan myself!!!

Jillene said...

I LOVE Strawberries. Have you ever treid them first dipped in light sour cream and then in brown sugar?! It's HEAVEN!!

I just used some Basic Grey paper for my page exchange. LOVE it!!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great list of favs! I love that paper...so pretty and summery!

pink4u said...

Your Blog is so pretty and summery!!!(not sure if summery is a real word).. I really like what you've done!!!
Great faves this week...
I NEED that Basic Grey paper!!!

Joanie :)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Your favs could be mine too! Thanks for the eye candy!!!

Unknown said...

I so love R.P., too. LOL!