Monday, July 6, 2009

My clever babies!

Sorry guys...this is pretty photo heavy for the sake of the grandparents, Aunts and Uncles :)

Yesterday, the kids made a God almight mess of my house. So Mick packed them and their bikes up and took them out to his empty work shed. A HUGE slab of empty concrete that just begs to be ridden, skated and roller bladed over.

And the girls decided they could ride their bikes without the training wheels.

Yes.

I missed it.

So this afternoon they took me out to show off their skillz...

Mick reckons it was one of those moments, when you realise that they are growing up before your very eyes...

And I missed it.
Thats right. I missed this mile stone so I could stay home and vaccum the floor



And no matter how I begged and pleaded there was to be NO dramatic re -enactment of the moment.





They are so mean




I can't believe I missed it!





You'd better believe I'll be following this guy around with my camera every time he rolls out of the house...







I am so very very proud...






And totally in shock that I missed such a HUGE moment.






Never again!








10 comments:

foxylady said...

you have been there for many b4 and will b 4 many after but sadly comes the day when u are not there for heaps of others..its OK u have done a great job and continue to do so....

danndel said...

So glad you posted photos, I am so excited such a milestone!!!

Jodi Dolbel said...

Aww!!! Clever!

Kerryn said...

awww clever chicks! You may not have been there for "the" moment, but you can certainly scrap about it!

They grow up so fast...

Krissy Christie said...

Awwwwwww.......

Very clever littlies though!Love the actions shots :)

Krissy xx

Dena said...

Awww girl! Don't stress it too much. We all miss one of the big happenings while they are growing up sooner or later. They look so grown up and fabulous riding their wee bikes.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Awww Kirsty you know you can scrap about it though - these are fab shots!!! Such clever girls :D

Samantha Hauzer said...

Hi Kirsty, just letting you know I have something on my blog for you :)

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great pics! Sorry you missed it but I'm guessing there were a couple of firsts that your hubby missed over the years...this can be his special moment with the girls.

Tiff Firth said...

ah the day they start flying free. and yes they do grow up far too fast.