Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Faves :-)

Loving so many things this week!

#1 My husband arrived home last weekend with the first series of true Blood on DVD for me to watch. Loving it! (both the show, and the fact that he thought about me and bought me a present! LOL) #2 Have loved having the kids home on holidays. Having them go back to school this week made me realise how much I love having them at home with me:)
#3 Flight of the Conchords...this show just cracks me up....


#4 Random, but so much a fave of mine..polka dots. I love them. On everything:)







#5 time with my sis:) Amy arrived last night to spend a bit of time with us....I just love having her here...even if she uses up all my interwebz download for the month;)


Whats made you smile this week?





3 comments:

pink4u said...

Great Faves this week Kirsty!
Your kids are so cute!!
Thanks for posting the flower tutorial...those flowers are so pretty AND your layout is just beautiful!
Enjoy your sister and have a great weekend my friend!!
Joanie :)

Tiff Firth said...

wow. you and I are so connected. I just recieved the 9 books in the series of True Blood. Can wait to get my teeth into them. (xuse the pun lol). and I do love the school holidays today. the lack of routine and how everyone (me esp) relaxes a bit.

Peggy said...

I just saw your LO over at "Let's get shabby" and I think it's just gorgeous! It made me wanna see more, and I'm so glad I visited your blog. Your work is beautiful and I love the way you write ... especially when you start crossing out things (which are totally funny btw) and replacing them by more "conventional" words, LOL, cracks me up every time! Glad to have found you, I'll be back!
xxx Peggy