Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What Ad About?


A brand new challenge blog will begin on August 1st, and I was lucky enough to be asked to be on the CT! Its called 'Whats Ad About' and the challenges will involve both a technique focus, and also be inspired (as the name suggests LOL) by advertisements...and ther are some WAY cool advertisements out there!
To celebrate our new challenge site, we are kicking off with a little random prize draw! To enter all you need to do is visit the site and become a follower! You could win the little pack above, or a Print Blocks Album, or a Threading Water Punch!
What an easy comp!!!! Pop on over to 'Whats Ad About' and check it out...I'll be popping up a sneaky clue for the first challenge in the next few days
I also got a Lo done for the Scrap The Boys challenge this month....The title had to have the words 'A Real Man' or "A Real Boy'.
I loved this pic of Sam and two girls that I babysit.
Sam was quite happy to just sit back and relax and let them drive and pretend to fix the engine LOL
If he is anything like his father however, I am sure that this will change as soon as he gets his licence ;)
Love the new BG Junebug PPs too! So retro and bright (maybe a leeetle too busy, but *eh* LOL)
And a close up of my handcutting....I looove cutting out little detaily bits from PP. I cut that vine and also the flowers. I thought that the colours looked perfect with the Autumn leaves lying around in the pic (I say Autumn, but they may well be dead leaves my gardening skills are ZERO!)

Thanks for stopping by my lovely friends! I am feeling pretty special this morning after seeing all your lovely comments about my HM over at 'Shabby'. Thanks guys! So nice to have people who 'get it' to share my scrappy news with ;)

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Congrats on being a CT member for 'What Ad About', fantastic couldn't of happened to a more talented scrapper. Oh I love the layout you did for 'Scrap the Boys' those colour are gorgeous, so love the design I might have to scrap lift this one. :)

Krissy Christie said...

Love your LO for STB!So gorgeous :) Woohoo for the CT spot! Can I play?Might have to ask and see :)

Krissy xx

Kerryn said...

LOVE the June Bug papers (might have had some arrive today too..... ;). Gorgeous layout and YAY about the CT! You rock!

Gina said...

Hi Kirsty..congrats on your CT possy..looking forward to working alongside you ;)
Love your layout!..such gorgeous colours and your shabby chic Lo is sooo beautiful!!

Tiff Firth said...

all the best chick. you'll knock their socks off.

Matt said...

Congrats!! The LO is GORGEOUS!!

Jillene said...

The above Matt comment is really from me. OOPS!!

Brigitte G. said...

Hweyyy Kirsty !! Congrats on being part of this cool site !! sounds very interesting :)
and loooove your LO here...:)