Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Scrapping:)

Ahhh Sunday gorgeous Sunday!

Mick had a Fire Brigade meeting this morning, so it was just the kids and I...we lazed around in our jammies until far too late, then the kids set off on an 'adventure' in the backyard, complete with maps, a tent, backpacks and of course, snacks!
So I got crafty;)
I had the Cosmo 'Girl Friday' range out on my desk after completing my little bird house, so being bone idle lazy wise with my time management skills, I decided to use it to tackle Kim's sketch over at Scrap with V!
Note that gorgeously Sliced title???? I had this one sitting on my desk unfinished, so I finished it off, and can't for the life of me remember what the heck I did it for LOL
Pages in books people, pages in books LOL
And my little Kaiser bird house:)
I wanted to go all out vintage and shabby, but I coulsn't resist using the Girl Friday papers *sigh*


I think I need to grab myself another one!!!


This will solve all of my key losing woes and worries - I am sure of it!!!


8 comments:

Tina said...

OMG the birdhouse is unbelivable gorgeous !!! Ill put in an order for one of those thanks LOL !!! XX Tina

Kerryn said...

The birdhouse is gorgeous! I love the CC papers so I think you made a perfect choice :D!

Tiff Firth said...

No way could not find your keys anymore. They will always be hanging on that masterpiece.

georgia said...

just gorgeous Kirsty - i lovethe flowers on your birdhouse and the title on your layout is very swish lol

Marisa said...

wow Kirsty I so love the birdhouse! And your LO are gorgeous too. Love checking out what you have been creating :)

Lauren said...

I just ordered myself one of those birdhouses too! Love what you've done with it!

Love the layouts too!

Belynda-Lee said...

wow kirsty, love the birdhouse, way cool :D Your layouts as always are just stunning too :D. Always great to pop back here and see what you been up to. xo

Samantha Hauzer said...

That birdhouse is stunning! I can't wait to do one now!