Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Faves!

#1 lamb kebabs. YUMMY! Mick made dinner three nights this week, and he found a yummy recipe for Weight Watchers lamb kebabs with hommus dip. So good! #2 I was so excited to discover the first show in the new season of Big Love when channel surfing the other night!
#3 I have a secret love. Covering school books. maybe its being the daughter of a librarian, but I love it, and this is the perfect time of year for it...three kids, start of the new school year..Heaven!




#4 Jurlique citrus handcream. mmmmmm. Smells so so good, and feels INCREDIBLE! I tried some a while back and was lucky enough to get a tube for my birthday from my sis. It is gorgeous gorgeous stuff!

#5Having my gorgeous husband on holidays with me and the kids. Its so cool to just hang around at home together....and nice to have someone else to build lego towers and go for bike rides around the block ;)


I am going to miss him when he goes back to work!



2 comments:

Georgia Keays said...

i love your friday faves kirsty, they always make me smile! thanks so much for the comment on my blog, i'm not going to apologise for introducing you to anna's though - i consider that a public service!!

Krissy Christie said...

Awesome faves Kirsty :)

Krissy xx