Sunday, June 6, 2010

123 Challenge is BACK!

And I actually got it done! LOL

The criteria for the first month back..
The word *new*, the colour white and a paint smeared background.
A close up of my paint smeared background. Soooooo much paint...it actually took about 3 days to dry! I used texture paste, three different shades of white and beige paints and some white crackle paint (I adore this stuff!)
And some crepe paper flowers...might be the teacher in me coming out, but I have a *thing* for crepe paper:)


More texture-y bits. (hidden journalling in the envelope about the scariness of becoming a mum)


Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

foxylady said...

oo Kirsty its beautiful...I love that picture of you and Nat. You really do such a great job.. Congrats too on having a weekend assignment free

Sarah Lou said...

it looks amazing!!! I love the smear!!! and the white circ ruffle is just dreamy!!



Ps i was just looking at that background!!

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous! Love the background!!

Emma said...

gorgeous kirsty. i to love crepe paper your flower looks awesome, somehow i cant get mine to look right. well done!

Leanne said...

So beautiful!