Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nightlight Kit :)

Krissy from Wicked princesses sent me the Nightlight kit to play with this month, and it has just been released in store. I love that these OA papers are double sided...so many options when you are fiddling and shuffling papers! Using lots of circles...
And I had two copies of this pic, so I mounted the close up of that caterpillar onto some black CS and foam tape to really make it stand out...my fave part about this LO? That those dirty sticky fingers are captured on film :)


And also his pout...when Sam concentrates, his bottom lip does this...

Oh how I love that this hobby of mine allows and encourgaes me to capture all these little details!
I have another LO started on my desk for the soon to be posted step -by- step, and am hoping to be cutting out some of those not so scary monsters in the PP for some boyish birthday cards too!


5 comments:

jules said...

absolutely awesome layouts honey...i love what you did with the photo to bring out the catapillar...just awesome!!
oh i can't wait for my kit to come...dying to play with it....thanks for the inspiration

jules xxx

Kate said...

i love the colours in this kit, i love how you have created with it without making it just a masculine kit, it can be quite unisex :)

Leanne said...

Ohhh! These lo's are devine! I love hoe you have emphasised the close up! Just brilliant..x

Karen Shady said...

these layouts are gorgeous... As a mum to 4 boys, I love looking at boy layouts. And these are adorable :)

Leanne J said...

love love love that last one... wow..super super.. they are all spectacular but that one..wowzers..
i too love october afternoon.. but none of my lss sell any and i dont get to order online as much as i would love too.... anyho. thanks so much for all your super dooper lovin on my blog..and lots of SUgar straight back at ya.. been a reall pleasure visiting..