Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SQUEEEEEEEAL!

I have booked in for my first ever retreat!

Wicked princesses are hosting their first ever scrapping weekend of goodness next year (May) and I am going!!!
I was SOOO nervous and almost didn't go, cause, well, I snore.
But the girls in the forum reassured me that they can drink enough that they will sleep through my snoring or alternatively, stay up all night gossiping ;)
So I am booked.
I am going!
I can't wait to meet some of my scrappy friends! (I hope no one is an axe murderer like Mick suggested...LOL)
Are you coming too???
Details found in the forum here

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Pick me! Pick me! I'm coming too! Yay!

(Oh and I'm not an axe murderer either! lol)

Kate said...

cant wait to see you there kirst, dont worry i snore too, although im not a night owl i am an early riser (due to having kids lol) :)

p.s. i dont carry an axe... i carry scissors... but i aint a murderer LOL

Krissy Christie said...

Yay yay yay!!Sooooo glad you are coming hunny!! We will have an awesome time :D

Im not an axe murderer either just a Princess ;-) lol

Krissy xx

Kate said...

YAY good on you Kirsty, wish I could be there, you will all have an awesome time!! I can vouch for Krissy, Kate, Jules, Sandy & Donna for all being normal (well normal-ish LOL) just kidding, they are all gorgeous girls xxx

jules said...

woohoo happy dance time....so glad your coming honey...will be awesome to meet you IRL!!

and i am with Kate we are normalish....oh who am i kidding...i am NUTS and lovin it!!!PMSL

jules xxx

Tiff Firth said...

Good for you Kirsty. lol. I only snore when I've had a few....too many.

Josie Dean said...

I'm bringing the ear plugs!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited to go! And I'm no murderer!!