Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I am SUCH a Doofus...

This sneak peek I put up yesterday... Yeah, that's actually JULY'S challenge.
*sigh*
I am a whole month ahead of myself....

So THIS month's challenge over at Scrap The Girls is all about birthday's!
The Lo needs to be about birthdays, be bright and fun, and have a mixed alpha title (at least 3 different alphas)

So here is mine...LOL
I can't believe I got my month's mixed up...on the up side, I don't think I have ever gotten a challenge organised a month in advance!

Cute little pinwheels! Can't get much more fun than pinwheels???
Have a great day my friends! Thanks SO much for stopping in for a visit!


4 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

i love how you work with brights :)
this is super dupa!!

enjoy your night
x

Kerryn said...

PMSL nothing like being unintentionally organised!!

Love this months layout :D.

Kate said...

hehe kirst!!

gorgeous page!!

Linda Eggleton said...

LOL Kirsty - at least you weren't a month behind! hahaha

Just love those pinwheels & the gorgeous bright colours you've used!