Monday, June 7, 2010

Today...

With a house full of vomitters..
And the washing that small vomitting people create, I need to remember that this nursing and washing and story reading is worthwhile. It may seem tedious, but it IS important.

" Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are...Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow."
Mary Jean Iron
Yesterday WAS one of those perfect days. We had no power, so we went bushwalking. The weather was perfect, the company perfect, the park....perfectly peaceful.

We sat up here and just listened to the waterfall meters below, and felt the sun on our faces.
Perfect.
Have a wonderful week friends....appreciate your normal day...I am trying to!


5 comments:

Manon Keir said...

Looks like you turned that into a wonderful day!!!

Mrs. E said...

House of vomit, eh?! Been there. Done that. Never want to do it again. Focus on that park!!

Karen Shady said...

Hi :) I found you from the Kaiser forum... I LOVE your NEW MUM lo, beautiful.... Sorry to hear you guys are not well :( hmmm, vomiting children are soooo not good !!!! OH, come and check out my blog f you like, Im farily new to all this, and love visitors :)

Karen

Janera Jepson said...

Hi Kristy-
My name is Janera Jepson and I host the new Wednesday meme Wednesday Wickedness (http://jjatww.blogspot.com). Don't let the tame throw you. We are a family oriented meme that's similar to Linda's Random Dozen. We base our questions each week on quotes from someone famous. This week is Frank Sinatra. Since Linda is taking time off I thought I'd invite you to play during the hiatus. We always post on Tuesdays (we're up now!) so players can play on either day. We hope that you will join us! :)

Janera

Lexi said...

I love beautiful perfect ordinary days myself. They are such a treasure!! Thank you for the beautiful card you sent! You certainly didn't have to...soo pretty!!!