Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 15

Of my Thirty Days of Me!
Something you never leave the house without...
Now a few years ago, this was easy!
I never went anywhere without my babies.
Now that they are all at school, I find myself often going places without them, and its sad :(
I remember at the time feeling kind of smothered and frustrated at never having time to myself. Now, I miss them. I remember Mum telling me how quickly the time goes when they are little, and me thinking at the time, that time wasn't going fast enough!
Well, its flown.
Once again, mum was right.
So now my never leave the house without item is....


lip gloss.
A lot less demanding, and a lot less fun LOL
I loves me a good lip gloss.
I have it stashed everywhere.
Even in my work station at work.
In my handbag, my car, my pockets, my scrapping bag.
Everywhere.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kristal said...

When i worked on the flower farm there was 2 things I never went without : Hand creams and lip balms.. Even now I go thru boxes and find some claggy old feral lipbalms in teh oddest of places LOL

Rose Crawford said...

God bless