Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A fun Tag :)

This is a fun tag from Carey over at Life in The Carpool Lane

1.Where are you blogging right now?
2.How many unpublished posts do you have
in your 'draft' box?
3.Whose blog inspired you to start your own?
4.When do you usually publish your posts?
5.In your guesstimation, how many blogs do you read?
6.How long have you been blogging for?
7.Why did you start blogging?
8.Why do you keep blogging?
9.If you could only recommend one blog to a friend, which one would it be?
10.If the internet was "turned off" for one month, what you you do with all the time you used to spend blogging?

1.Where are you blogging right now? I am at my desk top. Which is conveniently right next to my cage kitchen, where I spend my entire life many wonderful hours each and every day.

2.How many unpublished posts do you have in your 'draft' box? 0, and there is a reason for that. I have no idea how to save as a draft and publish it out of order. I am a knob.

3.Whose blog inspired you to start your own? I was actually completing an IT unit for uni (studying my 4th year of teaching) and one of the tasks gave the option of something horribly complicated or starting your own blog being incredibly lazy very wise in my time management skills, I chose to start a blog.

4.When do you usually publish your posts? Usually first thing in the morning. or just after lunch whilst my youngest watched a movie :)

5.In your guesstimation, how many blogs do you read? Now, when I read that Carey read 65 I was surprised, but in thinking..I probably visit that many over the course of a week! I am clearly a voyeur LOL

6.How long have you been blogging for? Just over a year!

7.Why did you start blogging? ummm cause of uni...

8.Why do you keep blogging? I kept blogging because it seemed a good way to keep mum and dad up to date with what was happening with the kids lives. I also love that there is a kind of record here of what have been doing for the past year! So much happens that you forget, and this way I am actually prompted to write about the little funny stories and exciting day to day things that happen.

I also got addicted to receiving comments *sigh*

9.If you could only recommend one blog to a friend, which one would it be? My fave blog (if it can be called that, more like a phenomenon is Pioneer Woman. I also have just started reading My sisters Farmhouse. Both reeeeally funny and very clever ;)

10.If the internet was "turned off" for one month, what you you do with all the time you used to spend blogging? OMG...no internet?!?!?!?! I can't even begin to contemplate!!!!!

I would love to know if you complete this tag! (yes, you reading....YOU have been tagged) Please let me know so I can go read about what makes your blog tick!

3 comments:

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Yea! Thanks for participating...for some reason I'm so intrigued by other blom's blogging habits.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Opps...I hit publish before I meant to...
If you want me to explain the drafts, just let me know...it's really simple and so handy for me that I can walk away from a post I've started to finish later.

danndel said...

I've done my Tag, I love these things :)