Monday, June 1, 2009

June Enchantress Kit

My June kit from Wicked Princesses arrived today, and I dived right on in! So many vintagey possibilities!!! Everything looked gorgeous, but the one thing that I immediately fell in love with is the plum coloured trim in the pic above...Karen, Tam...I need to get some more of this!!! Where did you find it????


So here is what got done today, in between games of Guess Who and Eye Spy, and the boy constantly talking *man* he makes my brain hurt!


My pretty flower girl princess :)

3 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

lovely lovely texture. so feminine
t

Kerryn said...

awwww she made a beautiful flower girl! gorgeous layout :).

georgia said...

gorgeous layout kirsty, i love all your hand cutting. my boy kit arrived today so i am looking forward to having a play tonight.