Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Scrapping!

Soooo I got ONE measly LO done today. I wanted to play along with the Aussie Pub Calls Roadmaps sketch for this month...I had a pic that suited the sketch perfectly:)

Sam found a little bitty caterpillar and wanted me to take a pic. So I did....

And then he promptly (and accidentally) squished it.

My fave part of the whole pic is those grubby little hands. I love how the hands are somehow always dirty and/or sticky, and love that those hands always want to hold mine:)
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Kerryn said...

Oh dear LOL. Sounds like something my DS would do.

Love how you've used the sketch! Looks fab!

Ness said...

Fabulous layout Kirsty love the photo

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin the circles Kirsty, they are so my fav thing, Tiff :o)

Jodi said...

Gorgeous layout Kirsty... and I too have boys who have hands that are always dirty and sticky.. must be a boy thing!!! LOL

Dena said...

Ooooh lala!!
This layout is tres chic.
The design is incredible and the picture even cooler!

Phrog said...

Hey to have fun, sometimes you have to get a little dirty or sticky, Go SAM.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

So cute! Love the scrapbook treatment...