Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Homemade

With KasierCraft :)
Yep, still on blogging this week over at the KaiserCraft blog :)
This is a LO that I have wanted to do for a while. Natalie pointed out to me months ago, that every time I spoke to my mum on the phone I would ALWAYS finish the call exactly the same way 'Okay, Love you, Bye!)
Not only that, My mum would say it at the same time.
So I really wanted to capture and remember that with this LO. And the gorgeous soft colour palette of the Homemade range was perfect for this very rare photo of my mum and I together. Basically most of this LO is just made using Patterned paper. The title is cut from one of the PPs and mounted using foam dots. The roses are also made with PP.

And I also added a Prima vine, just cause I can ;)

I so miss hearing my mum's voice. I'd love just one more phone call with her...


7 comments:

Karen Shady said...

awwww... what a beautiful memory Kirsty.... That is such a gorgoeus photo, and you have done it justice, with a stunning layout to match :)

Leanne said...

beautiful lo and so heart felt.....x

Kate said...

beautiful page with you and your mum kirst :) love all the dimension :) xo

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous page Kirsty but I just love the memory behind the page. It's the little things. x

Lauren said...

This is just gorgeous! And such a lovely memory to capture.

Mel said...

Stunning page, beautiful photo, and beautiful memories. Melxx

Teresa Dawn said...

This is terrific. I couldn't possibly make something like this, I am so not crafty haha.