Friday, October 22, 2010

Shhhhh...

We've been playing Scrapping Whispers!
The lovely Bridgette organised a game of Scrapping Whispers...I had never played anything like this before, so I was both keen and nervous!
I received my whisper from the lovely Sherry Mendoza. I kind of used her LO as a sketch, and also was inspired by her use of colours.
Here is what I came up with :) I then passed my 'Whisper' on to the talented Jodi :)
I can't wait to see what has been done by all of the other ladies and follow it from the very beginning! (to see how wildly wrong I actually got it! LOL)

15 comments:

Leanne said...

This is just gorgeous!!!! LOve it Kirsty..x

Anonymous said...

wowee lovely Lo Thanks for joining in :)

On my way... said...

This is stunning!! Love love the burnt red colors :)

Xx

Sherry said...

love the colours in this, just beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!!

Jodi Dolbel said...

I love your layout Kristy! Love the vintage feel of it and all your special embellies. It was a very inspirational layout to follow!!! Im glad yours was my inspiration!!!

Noels said...

love your layout...

Jackie said...

WOW awesome !! yay I'm follower number 100 !!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I LOVE this layout! My daughter is 7 and this will be perfect for her!

TatumW said...

LOVE this LO kirsty, you have used such a mix of things but it all gels together beautifully :) tatum xx

Lauren said...

This is just gorgeous! And what beautiful photos you have used.

Alison said...

Beautiful Kirsty - love your take on Sherry's LO - you got it just right ;)

Kerryn said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout Kirsty!

Julie said...

gorgeous kristy i have been meaning to pop in and check out the layouts you have all done. may just do that now.

Unknown said...

the colours are amazing and very striking with the B&W pics....love it