I found this over at Mommatudes, and loved reading her answers, so decided to play along!
1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Overjoyed and scared!
3. How old were you? 25
4.How did you find out? Pregnancy test at home. Mick was away for work, so I had no one else to tell but the cat...
5. Who did you tell first? Apart from the cat??? My husband:-)
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Definitely.
7. Due date? March 3rd 2001
8. Did you deliver late or on time? I delivered one day early on my mum's birthday March 2nd:-)
9. Did you have morning sickness?Yes, and I thought I was dying..it wasn't until my third pregnancy that I realised just how lucky I had been! LOL
10. What did you crave? McDonalds sweet and sour sauce, ice and black forest cake.
11. Who/what irritated you the most? I was full of happy hormones baby, and NOTHING really bothered me! I do remember coming away from my ante natal classes after watching the birth movie and locking myself in the bathroom for an hour or so...
12. What was your first child's sex? girl
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? Ummm...pounds.....maybe 25??
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy?Nope!
15. Where did you give birth? Roma hospital
16. How many hours were you in labor? 3 hours..
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Mick
18. Who watched? Mick
19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural, but with pitocin...
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? Nope.
21. How much did your child weigh? 7lb 14oz. Or 3.57kg
22. Did your child have any complications? No, she was absolutely perfect!
23. What did you name her? Natalie Mary - she was going to be Lara, ever since we discovered she was a she at our 18 week scan, but I had changed my mind the day i went into labour...I had forgotten to tell Mick, so when she was handed to me and I said "Hello Natalie" Mick sort of did a double take! LOL
24. How old is your first born today? She is 7!
Anyone else going to play along? I looove reading baby stories! (this could be VERY bad...I spent some of Saturday afternoon snuggling with a 5 week old baby ****sigh***)