Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Totally Ugly Cried

Like the kind of crying where there is snot and tears and gasping for breath.

Not pretty.

And I am ever so glad I watched this at home, and not in a theatre....

I watched Seven Pounds.

It had romance.... It was cheesy, and totally improbable....

(and is that dog not gorgeous??)
And Will Smith was smoking hot yummy yummy a great actor....

Wow, what a movie....I had been warned that it was a bit of a tear jerker..... (unlike when my husband took me to see Armageddon telling me it was an action movie and I ended up having to wipe my nose on his sleeve several times..)
So, if you are having a weekend in, I think you should watch this. With tissues. And come back to tell me what you thought, I'd love to know I am not the only ugly crier in the house LOL


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugly crying is serious crying. Now I have to see it. I'm not sure why your ugly crying is generating increased interest for me but it is.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Wow! Must be good if it earned the ugly cry! Now I have to see it...I love a really good ugly drippy cry!

Tam said...

Oh I am so hearing you on this movie! my chest hurt cos I was trying to not cry..but I cried...yup ugly crying...I totally loved this movie, bit slow at the start but luuuuuuuurved it..eye candy doesnt hurt a lil either! LOL

Deb said...

Ugly crying is good for the soul...clears out the cobwebs and makes you feel like you've really connected with the experience of being human....or is that just me?

Anonymous said...

I loved this movie too.
I didn't know anything about it when I went, and I think that's the way to enjoy it the most. And, YES, it is emotionally draining!!

Marisa said...

My youngest dd went and saw it yesterday and said it was good, coming from her it must of been, lol. She called it a tear jerker but well worth seeing. She wants me to see it as well.

Jodi Dolbel said...

Too funny your comment regarding the lovely Will!!!
Cant wait to see this movie!!

Debbie said...

I do love the ugly cry. I will check this out!

Bramblemoon Farm said...

I don't know...I don't like to ugly cry. The last time I did it was when one of my son's friends left A Walk to Remember here. I got sucked in and watched. Not a pretty sight.

Oh, I stopped by from Bee and Rose:)

Erin said...

I just found you thanks to Bee and Rose. Love your blog! And I haven't seen this movie yet, but thanks for preparing me in advance to hold the kleenex box on my lap.

I LOVE your sister button flair thingy. I laughed so hard!

Rebecca Jo said...

Thanks for stopping by... totally loving your blog!

And can relate 100% with an "ugly cry"... those hurt!

I heard this was one of those movies... same as "Marly & Me"... you couldnt PAY me to go see that!