Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Comp entry, week2

The 'Feeling Lucky' comp over at D2U is into its 2nd week, and you still have time to get yourself an entry in this week (closing Thursday 22nd)

This weeks criteria was
1. Use monochromatic colour scheme
2. Use 4 or more different patterned paper
3. Make a handmade embellishment to use on your layout
4. Use only one word for your title

(details for the comp found here)

Easy....well, so i thought...I obviously can't 'do' monochromatic LOs....but here is my effort... How cool...its a pic of me and my brother and sisters in 1983...minus Kimmy of course, he was but a passing thought at this stage LOL

And orange??? I dunno...the couch in the pic and my knee socks seemed to be crying out for some orange LOL

8 comments:

Jillene said...

Very cute!! And I LOVE orange!!

Kerryn said...

What are you worried about? It's fabulous!!!! Love the turned down corner (might steal that LOL). Nice photo.... :) Love the retro piccies :).

danndel said...

What cuties!!!! Great LO :)

Alyssa said...

Beautiful Lo hun and i really love the colour xx

Jenni said...

Nice job! I love the color!

Unknown said...

wow..i just love the richness of this LO

Anonymous said...

oh very pretty!

hey was meaning to ask you where you downloaded you funky blog background from?? think my blog needs doing up!

Unknown said...

Such a fabulous page Kirsty!!! I can't see why you are so hard on yourself ;)
I love the rich colours and the wonderful photo - really striking!