On my tag from Chloe :-)
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Seeing as how my LO here listed some random wierd things about me, I'll just list these! 1. I love writing my blog. Yep, siree indeedy doo, I am enjoying it. I would love to get it all printed out and bound into a book like I have seen on a website....
2. Colouring my hair is no longer optional. I am almost completely grey. I started getting grey hairs fairly young...like in my late teens. I am now just old and grey...should I also mention here how wrong it is to have wrinkles and zits on the same face?!? Cause I have that going on too. Oh yes, I am quite the catch.
3. Pumpkin still makes me gag. But the kids and I love pumpking muffins. (Mick is wierd. He actually likes pumpkin *blech*)
4. I cannot stand to see anyone brush their teeth. It too makes me gag. I think it comes from when I was young and we used to go camping as a family, and we used to brush our teeth into a collective basin...eeeeeeeew, I am retching just thinking of it...
5.I am a control freak. Cannot let other people help or do anything for me...yet I hate making decisions. Bit hard being an indecisive control freak, I know, but I am. *sigh*
(between the grey hair, wrinkles and control freakishness you all are wondering how I managed to snag a husband..)
6. I love cutting out. It relaxes me. Before scrapping, I used to just cut out pics from magazines.
Sooooo, I am taking the easy way out and just tagging you all! Let me know if you list your quirks, i'd love to know there are people out there with quirks as quirky as mine!