Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Scrap With V Cyber Crop :)

I managed to complete another challenge from the weekend's Cyber Crop! Jodi challenged us to create a vintage style LO using a pic of ourselves and some sort of vintage 'bling' She also gave us some inspirational pics to get us started.

Now being a little dim, I firstly whipped this one up....and then actually read the criteria LOL So I started again *sigh*

I only actually have three photos of myself from when I was little. I haven't brought anymore home with me, there are ALBUMS full at mum and dad's, I just don't have any here;)
And tah dah!
See my vintagey bling???

The backing is an old pizza box, and I am not even going to think about how this LO is going to fit into an album Hehehe!
Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Wolw Kirsty!!You rock at shabby :D Love that mega cute pic too :)

I registered with scrap with V but they never authorised my membership *sob* :(

Krissy xx

Krissy Christie said...

oops sorry about the typo lol

Marisa said...

Kirsty I love both of these layouts, and oh how cute are the photos...

Her Essential Hand said...

love it!!! lol at trying to fit in an album, thats something I think about after. lol :)

Tiff Firth said...

mirror mirror is fantastic. love all the elements. so much happening on it but so lovely