Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Scrapping :)

I woke up feeling a bit gross this morning...think the kids and Mick have finally passed their disgusting germs lurgy onto me. Thanks guys!


I did a few pages, but my heart just wasn't in it....


When I went down stairs to photgraph them, this guy showed up. Anyone else's cats show up every time the camera comes out? He was all over the pages, and I spent most of the time trying to shoo him away...as soon as I had finished photographing, he lost interest and went to sit quietly on the steps! Bad cat!

I played along for the first time with the Little Scrapbook Shop Cyber Crop...

This is a pic of a certain oldest daughter who told me that I could only use this photo if I promised not to put her name on the inetrnet. So I am not using her name.....




I just love those Bella! PPs:)


And a card using Nic's PP flower tutorial :)


I also received my kits from WP on Friday and was BUSTING to get home and try them out! I love getting parcels delivered to work, but its sooooo frustrating! I just want to sit down and play!
I love the Little Sprout kit...so 'boyish' without all the 'Rough and tough' stuff...I just can't look at these pics of Mick when he was a bub and put anything about rough and tough with them! he looks so sweet!




So thats about it! Have a great weekend my lovely friends:) I am babysitting two days this week, so if you don't hear from me all week I have quite possibly drowned in poopy nappies and bottles of milk;)


Thanks for stopping by!




9 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Awww {{hugs}}hope you are feeling better soon!!

Love the LO's!That card is devine too :D

LOL @ the cat getting in the way when you where photographing your work!My dogs do the same thing lol Beautiful cat though!!

Krissy xx

Tiff Firth said...

the thank you card is gorgeous. I get alot of flower ideas from Nic's blog too!!

hope you feel better soon

Peggy said...

LOL, I guess I shouldn't mention then when you blow up the pic her name jumps of the page LOL!!

Stunning work, I'm so glad I found your blog, thanks for the inspiration and your fun stories!

xxx Peggy

Leanne said...

Thanks for visiting my little blog and allowing me to find your wonderful and inspiring slice of cyber-space!

i look forward to reading more.

Her Essential Hand said...

totally love that card.
hope your feeling better.
lol, at the cat!! :)
xx

Phrog said...

In our house its the bloody dog who is always up for a photo.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Uh, oh! Hope your aren't buried under poopy diapers! And I hope you are feeling better...

Kerryn said...

Bummer about being crook.

GORGEOUS work though!!!

Marisa said...

Oh bummer about feeling ill, hope you get better soon. Oh your cat looks so much like my Wobbles, the only difference is that my cat is now over 7kg in weight, he really wobbles when he walks, lol...love your creation, amazingly stunning as always. I have left you a blog award on my blog, hope you like...