Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Scrappidy Do Da...

Scrappidy day...my oh my what a wonderful day!

Not today (clearly, as I am about to be inundated with small children. I have one sick 7 year old my own 4 year old two one year olds and a two year old due to arrive any minute now YIKES!) But Sunday was a scrap happy day!

I made a card (I did the loading of the photos all back to front and reeeeeally can't be bothered to go back and change it...you still love me right??) from the left overs... And this was a challenge from the Scrap With V cybercrop...to make a card using purple and a photo :)
Another challenge...


And another...to create a girly LO without using pink! YIKES! I *heart* pink....

Thanks for stopping by...wish me luck with all my babies...I will be the drooling mess rocking backwards and forwards in the corner this afternoon....



6 comments:

Marisa said...

Oh Kirsty I still love you no matter how you load your photos, you are a darling! Gosh you did have a very scrappy day didn't you, love them all!

Jillene said...

Super cute and crafty stuff!! Good luck with all of the babies!! I hope that you have a TON of chocolate on hand!!

Kerryn said...

You have been busy! Adore the wedding layout. Mixing the bling swirls looks awesome!

Gorgeous work (and hope you have come out of the corner...... LOL)

Her Essential Hand said...

love those LO's and card!!
Eek at sick children, hope your surviving the day. :)
x

Alyssa said...

Good luck with the kidlets hun.. Love your creations they are adorable xx

Sharon said...

Hi there Kirsty. Thanks for returning my visit to your blog. I am so slack....I only just found your message, have been AWOL for a couple of weeks and haven't even scrapped much. So now I know who to blame for all that smoke....thanks LOL. Would love to catch up and scrap one day....how cool would that be!!!