Tuesday, August 4, 2009

WP Secret Keeper kit

This month Wicked Princess sent me the Secret Keeper off the page kit to fiddle with:) I made mine for Nat....I put pics on the pages that you can see, and in the little pull out bits, I put a journalling prompt for Natalie to fill in about herself.
I thought it would be nice for Nat to look back and see what she thought about things in her own words and handwriting. But also nice to have this hidden so she can choose who reads her little notes:)


I loved the blue and pink combo...I did add this scrap of Pink Paisley just to mix things up a bit:)

And I may have stolen the black daisy trim from the Vintage Romance kit LOL
thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Brigitte G. said...

Heyyyyy Kirsty !!
sooo cute !! love it love it :)

Kerryn said...

What a sweet album! Pink and blue is so yummy with a touch of black!

Love the face painting from your other post too. OMG how seriously CUTE is that puppy dog! :D

Jane Smith said...

Kirsty, thanks so much for your lovely comment over my way...I've come over a couple of times to leave a comment but I have had some trouble with blogger...had to say your layout for the second challenge for Lets get Shabby IS THE MOST STUNNING PAGE I HAVE SEEN IN FOREVER...then I checked out your latest posts and just love the Basic Grey layouts and all the other bits...just so clever!! Chat soon XX