Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Some Scrapping:)

Quick sketch challenge for Scrap with V And a LO featuring some of the gorgeous BG Lemonade range from V. So proud of my girlies for learning to ride their bikes so well!

And some old pics I found of my boy:) The Lo is a bit pale, but I think thats okay for baby LOs?? Anyways, these PPs were a BARGAIN..only 0.25c each! So I was feeling a bit thrifty;)
How cute was my baby???

And another LO just 'cause.
Using my fave range at the moment BG June Bug:)

Papa can still swing those kids right on up into the air, and they LOVE it!




See Sam and Charlotte in the bottom corner waiting for their turn? LOL
Yep, he did it for them too:)
(the LO is actually all very straight, clearly I am drunk and should not be taking photos...or maybe I am just really bad at taking straight photos heee!)



3 comments:

Kerryn said...

You have been a busy chicky! They look fab :).

Don't worry about the wonky photos, I am the Queen of wonky (and blurry) LOL.

Wendy Smith said...

just divine..you are a super scrapping talent!

Marisa said...

Love the look of all these layout Kirsty, they are gorgeous! LOL about the taking wonky photos, they don't look wonky to me...