Saturday, August 1, 2009

Woohoo! Its August 1st!

Pinch and a punch friends!!!
Love the first of each month...so many new challenges floating around! Oh the scrappy possibilities!

First up is the veeeeery basic sketch I did for Wicked Princesses this month. I really suck at sketches. I used some bright and funky Sasslass PPs to scrap my fave pic of my girls :)

Seeeeee...they actually look like they like each other in this photo!

And Scrap The Girls have their new challenge up for the month and have had a make over!



All you need to do is scrap the women in your life! Easy!


I adore the women in my life. So many amazing ladies, with so many amazing stories to tell!





And finally! The new and first ever challenge is up over at What's Ad About....




I would love to know if you play along with any of these challenges!





5 comments:

Melissa said...

your killing me...I am just sorting out my challenges for the month and there are 3 here I have never done. Thanks!!! Gorgeous LOs..

pink4u said...

Your layouts are AMAZING!!!! I can't believe its August already...Gosh where did the summer just go!!
Joanie :)

Marisa said...

Oh gosh August already, the year is going too fast...Love the sketch you created Kirsty and those layouts are fantastic.

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous layouts :). You have been busy!

Brigitte G. said...

wwowww as you said... challenges coming out of everywhere and sooo many inspirations here :) love them !!!