Monday, November 16, 2009

But I'm not ready yet!!!!

I am totally NOT ready for my little mate to go to school next year. He is by my side constantly whilst the girls are at school. We sing, we play, we craft, we shop (he ALWAYS manages to come home from every shopping trip with a little 'extra' something!)we just hang out together.
And then this arrived.

Its a mean mean letter telling us that this Wednesday is Prep orientation. *sniff*
And he has the nerve to be excited!
I can't believe that our year at home alone together is almost done and dusted...excuse me while I go and snuggle my little baby boy!

8 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

mate. I so know this feeling. My litte man heads off to Kindy 1st term next year. Between him and his sister I've had a little someone with me for the last 7.5 years. When he goes to kindy, I lose my social life. Like kindergym, playgroup, baby bounce, etc etc. what the hell will I do for a life. I'm going to be a bloody mess in the carpark on that first day. so not looking forward to it.
feeling for ya.

Krissy Christie said...

Awwww Kirsty :( My little niece starts kindy next year and I can guarantee my sister will be feeling the same way

Krissy xx

P.S such a gorgeous piccie of your little man :)

Kerryn said...

awwwww. I have 2 more terms of kindy after this one and then my little man joins his sister at school. It is both an incredibly exciting time and a little sad too. They manage to grow up no matter how tight we hold onto them ;).
x

Georgia Keays said...

oh you poor thing! this is why i am never sending my little man to school, i am going to keep him home with me forever lol

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Awww, I know exactly how you feel :( my little man starts kindy next year and I'm going to miss hanging out with him too

Lauren said...

Lachlan has his orientation on Friday. He's pretty excited too!

I'm sure you'll cope - if not I'll send you one of mine to look after! LOL

Chloe said...

Aww, Kirst, that's heartbreaking for you. I'm so lucky- I get Tilly home for an extra year because she is born in July and the cut-off for next year is June. Cherish those snuggles!!!

Kelly d photography said...

Poor Kirsty. I feel like having a tear for you. That is sad.