Saturday, November 7, 2009

Family Pics

Kelly of kellyd photography sent me through a few of our family photos from the other day....

I am SOOOOOO in love with some of them! She is so clever :) Just let the kids wander around and let them be :) This was our first ever photo shoot, and it was SO much fun!
I really want a big family one to blow up and put onto a canvas, but I just don't know which one...

Its a nice dilema to be having! LOL
Be sure and check out Kell's website...she is in the Toowoomba/Mundubbera region and is happy to travel!


5 comments:

danndel said...

Kirsty they are are stunning photos, I can understand your dilemma!!

Lauren said...

Awww what a gorgeous bunch you all are! :)

Sonia said...

awesome photos, but i love the oe of you all on the railway line! so fun!

:) Tiff said...

awww.Kirst. they are so lovely. am about to check out Kelly www.
cheers and good luck picking out the canvas pic.

Tanya said...

The photos are stunning Kirsty.