Monday, November 23, 2009

My Version of the December Daily Journal

Its main difference is...its not, well, daily!

LOL

I did it last year. And I attempted to get it done daily, but I failed. Miserably.

I have an album that I love, with some awesome memories that I otherwise wouldn't have captured. But it is still unfinished.
And will forever more remain so.
I just can't make myself go back and finish it.
Mostly because my brain is going and I can't remember a lot of what the garbled notes and scribbled on bits of paper were reminders of LOL
Let alone which DAY things occured!
The pressure!

So I have made mine again this year.

It has about 15 pages in it. Un-numbered, ready for the happenings of December.

It also has lots of envelopes and clips and secret pockets for tucking in extra photos and notes. I will be writing neatly this year so I can remember *suuuuuuuuuure I will*

So I am starting to get excited about having a finished mini album at the end of December
No really, it COULD happen!


6 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

I admire you. I've thought about doing one as I really like the concept. I've signed in to Jessica Sprague's free class to do one. I've had a really good look at Ali Edwards. Frankly to me it looks a bit overwhelming. I dont have much time to scratch let alone add another thing into my day. But I reckon I may adapt one and do it for our summer holiday away in Janurary. things dont go so fast then. hopefully.
good luck. It does look awesome so far.

Karen Knight said...

I love your idea Kirsty. I started one last year to and got about 6 days in and stopped. lol.

I am going to 'try' and do it this year.

I love yours.

Hugs
Kr.x

Her Essential Hand said...

love the daily dec. I am going to do one this year, but yet to get it ready. *sigh*
x

Marisa said...

Love the journal Kirsty, gorgeous like all your creations! I have a little blog award for you over at my blog if you want to pop over for it :)

Phrog said...

Purdy new layout

Tara said...

Those December Daily albums are so cool, but I failed miserably on my first attempt a couple of years ago! I have yet to brave it again, but you have a good idea with not numbering it and just recording 'December'.