Thursday, November 5, 2009

Some Scrapiness!

Ahhh a good day is a scrappy day!

Sooo...here is one I haven't shared before :) My boy! Argh! These guys are slowly taking over the house! I am a little freaked out by that tall guy there. Something in his smile says he wants to kill me in my sleep...

Scrap the girls for this month is running a colour challenge! Gorgeous colour combo, so go check it out and DO...you could win a prize;)

And lastly, my step by step LO thingy is up over at Wicked Princesses...I have done one LO, have another started and a few cards ready too! All for $9.95. Their kits are AWESOME value:)
This one is about the year my neighbour Jen and I decided to make a few kid Christmas outfits to sell. I had a newborn baby, a 2 year old and a 3 year old.
We got 113 orders.
We had them made in 3 weeks, in time for Christmas.
It was crazy! LOL

Have a wonderful day! Thanks for all the lovely comments about my painting! No Dad..it was NOT a paint by numbers LOL



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gooooorgeous Lo's chick.. oh and the paiting wow you do me one ?? lol :0) !! Oh its hot today ! got all the aircons going ! Hope you have a fab day ! xx Tina

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous work! PMSL at your Dad's comment.

Georgia Keays said...

wow kirsty, you have been busy! love them all, especially the 2004 one, very nice!

Her Essential Hand said...

STUNNING LO' as always.
Love that painting too and the piccie of your gorgeous little man painting. :)
x

Marisa said...

wow fabulous layouts Kirsty! lol about your dad's comment...

Karen Knight said...

Gorgeous work as always Kirsty.
Love it!

Hugs
Kr.x