Saturday, July 30, 2011

As you do...

So, this morning we woke up at 6am, piled into the car and drove 5 hours to go and meet my new niece :)We snuggled.
I sniffed her baby smell.
I hugged my clever sister.
Then we piled back in the car and drove the 5 hours home again.

10 hours of driving for a 2 hour visit.
Crazy.
Would I do it again?
In a heartbeat!


Oh...and some vital stats that were missing from the last post ;)
Name: Chloe Mary (Chloe because its a beautiful name, and Mary for my mum)
Weight: 2.9kg (6lb 7)
Length: 50cm (she is TIIIINNNNNYYY! About the size of the girls Baby Born dolls, and just perfect)
Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Alanna said...

2 hours of cuddles with that gorgeous little bub would definitely be worth a 10 hour drive!!

Congratulations to your little sister and a huge welcome to Chloe Mary :)

Can't wait to see some more gorgeous pics of the bub popping up in your scrapbooking!!

Mrs Frizz said...

what a gorgeous little poppet ...

Kerryn said...

oh I'm so glad you've had your cuddles already. I have no doubt that drive was worth it, she is absolutely precious :).
x

Jasmine S said...

A long drive with a big reward. She looks divine. I have not cuddled a newborn for a looooong time.
Take care.

Lauren said...

Oh you lucky thing! It was definately worth a 10hour drive! She is just adorable and I love her name! Congrats on your expanding family! I bet your kids are excited to have some new little cousins.

Her Essential Hand said...

that is the most ADORABLE photo.. cluck cluck!
yep..l I would do the driving too just see a most precious bundle! :)) x